This privacy statement, which may be modified from time to time by Bedbron, was created to inform you of how your information is safeguarded, gathered, and used. By placing a notice on our website, Bedbron will notify you of any substantial changes to this privacy statement.
1. Protecting your privacy
- We do not use banner advertisements, pop-ups, pop-unders, or any other form of commercial advertising.
- Your information is not given to any parties for marketing reasons.
- With other websites, we do participate in cross-marketing or link-referral schemes.
- To promote our products, we do use tracking technologies ("cookies", "web beacons," and single-pixel gifs).
- We do contact you in the future for marketing purposes.
- Bedbron does not intentionally collect any data from visitors who are younger than 13. If Bedbron discovers that a post was made by a child under the age of 13, we will take it down.
- Links to third-party websites, which could have different privacy policies, may be provided by Bedbron or users who post on this website. The privacy practices of such third-party websites are not under our control or responsibility. We advise all visitors to read the privacy statements on every website they visit.
2. Data we collect
- Your email address may occasionally be collected by us for uses like sending self-publishing and confirmation emails, offering subscription email services, etc.
- We gather contact details, including names, phone and fax numbers, and addresses, for paid posts in order to process payments.
- Credit card numbers are not kept on file by Bedbron. In order to ensure the security of your payment information while it is being communicated to a financial gateway for credit card transactions, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- If you leave feedback or comments, put anything in our ads, or get in touch with us directly, we could end up collecting your personal information. Do not publish any private information on classified ads that you want to remain secret.
- Your IP address, the URL of the page, and the timestamp are all normal weblog entries that are gathered by our web logs for every page delivered. Web logs assist us in a number of ways, including website administration, server troubleshooting, and other customer care tasks.
3. Data we store
- Even after "deletion," all classified advertisements are kept in our database and may be preserved elsewhere.
- We keep all of our site logs and other data forever.
- The information is stored in a secure operating environment that is not accessible to the public, but we cannot guarantee absolute security.
4. Search engines and other websites archiving and showing Bedbron postings.
Bedbron job ads, including resumes, are archived or otherwise made accessible on search engines and other websites that are not connected to Bedbron, such as google.com, groups.yahoo.com, and archive.org.
5. Conditions under which Bedbron may provide information
- If obliged to do so by law or in the good faith judgment that such disclosure is advisable in order to comply with subpoenas, court orders, or other legal procedures, we may disclose information about users.
6. International Users
You recognize and agree that by using our website and giving us information, we may use such information for the reasons set forth in this policy or in other contacts with you, including the transmission of information beyond the country in which you ordinarily reside. Also, be aware that these data can be kept on Dutch servers. You agree to the transmission of your data if you give it to us.
7. Feedback and comments
Please use our contact form to provide us your thoughts on this paper. We are happy to clarify any words for you to better understand.